26/11/2010

Time Takes Time

(Verse 1) 

I said
I’m
Like
The
Zed at the back of the dictionary Bees
In your bed you’ll be seeing pictures of me
Through your head there’ll be flickers
Of five dead fishermen
Fishing for fresh fish at seas
My thread is attracted to the
Fact that fiction buried me
In sick flurries
Sick meaning swaiyne
(Every cell in my frame is trying to maintain being tame)
I’ll explain how sick it may seem
When I’m killing emcees
You know my steez
Well I’m zippin’ up Zippy
Dissin’ his own species in his ripped up Golden Fleece
Ted told me he said:
‘I ain't feeling Nohamcmp'
Sounds like he ate a dick for tea and it’s stuck in his teeth
Can’t see the bricks for the trees
And he never says please
A trick it may be
Well I think he should leave
Take a trip to the beach / have a dip in the sea
Listen to me / take heed
Times ticking on thieves
He must think my head zips underneath
Up at the back where my hat sits
You might see the crease
When it’s lifted
It tips to say
Peace Bees

I said peace Bees
I said peace Bees
I remember when you could see more Bees

No comments: